visit counter for blogspot

Saturday, March 12, 2011

bob dylan

people seldom do what they believe in. they do what is convenient and then repent
not long ago i bought a postcard with the image off of nashville skyline (but in black and white) from sonic boom..  there was something about bob dylan's expression that made me smile.  i liked the feeling it gave me.  it has a similar calming effect that his music often does.  i put it in a frame on the windowsill by my bed with some other images that make me happy:


here are my top 5 bob dylan songs in no particular order:



and it ain't me babe. which i have spent so much time looking for an audio version that isn't a cover i'm about to remove it from my top 5.

i'd like to close with a few more of his words of wisdom:
don't criticize what you can't understand.


No comments: